Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Photo Shoot and a Request

Hello digi world!

Here's a couple of images I love of a fun couple. I loved getting to know Brittany and see this cute couple interact.


The day of the shoot I was so bummed.....weather was cloudy and dull. Not a good combination- especially since we were shooting up the canyon!

With some keen attention to where light was falling, where clouds were and with post-processing help we were able to get some gorgeous shots. We live in a beautiful world!


Here is my request for all brides and brides-to-be reading this: Don't forget about all the amazing things that make you who you are, and clue in your photographer. 

A few days before the shoot, Brittany and I discussed the theme that she was hoping for with the pictures (country/rustic) which was great, but after asking her about her interests I learned that both she and her fiance Josh loved cooking. This was fabulous inspiration for the shoot!

Yes, that's a skillet :)

And that's a rolling pin....


So fun :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed a few highlights from the shoot and remember- relish in sharing who YOU really are with your engagement and wedding photos- it makes for great inspiration and wonderfully unique images!

I'll post some layouts from their adorable country/Disney themed custom guest book next time!

Till then, Good luck, warm wishes, and sweet memories always,

No comments:

Post a Comment