Monday, August 4, 2014

Back To School Session Sale

Hi all!

I know all the mamma's out their are looking to get their wee ones back to school. To help in your back-to-school preparation, I'm offering back-to-school mini-sessions!

These prices are AMAZING (if I do say so myself)! $30 gets you two portrait poses and the following prints (in addition to digital files):


  • 4 wallets OR 2 4x6 prints
  • 2 5x7 prints
  • 1 8x10 print

Additional prints and sizes are available on request for an additional charge. 

As if that wasn't enough, I'm offering a sibling discount!! (WHAT?!)

Buy 1 session, and you'll get a sibling session 50% off OR you can buy 2 sessions and I'll just give you the third one free!

Am I crazy? Quiet possibly.....I'm just excited about back to school! I'm only doing two short mini-sessions (one in the morning, one in the evening) so contact me ASAP; these might just go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment